Faith at Home is shorthand for involving the whole family in Christian formation. We believe that family faith formation does not need to be complicated or fancy to be effective. Here, we have provided a prayer, an activity, and some discussion questions for children and the adults who care for them. We hope that by providing a jumping off point for each week, participants will be able to help the children that matter to them meet Jesus while they are also engaged with Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John.
Each week has a:
- Prayer: For meals or bedtime, or whenever!
- Discussion Questions for Mealtime
- Car Question: A question you can pop multiple times throughout the week
- Activity: Something fun for kids
- Week One: God is Love
- Week Two: The Word Became Flesh
- Week Three: Close to the Father’s Heart
- Week Four: I Have Called You Friends
- Week Five: Abide in Me
- Week Six: We Declare to You
Does your parish use Godly Play? You can find a recommended story for each week of Meeting Jesus on Building Faith.