Gathering two or more congregations offers opportunities to meet your neighbors and build community within a geographic area. Congregations might choose to gather together for a variety of reasons, including the benefit of creating a critical mass of active participants.
- How to get a Multi-parish Small Group Started
- What’s Right for my Multi-parish Meeting Jesus Experience?
- Multi-parish Logistics
- Multi-parish Timeline
- Planning a Multi-parish Quiet Day
- Quiet Day Schedule
- Quiet Day Curriculum
- Running your Multi-parish Small Group
- Planning for a Multi-parish Wrap-Up
There are four different small group curricula for four different demographics (standard parish, teen, young adult, and older adult) as well as Faith At Home resources available for use by multiple parishes.