Online Small Groups provide flexibility, creativity and intimacy for people with alternative learning styles, or for those who need asynchronous meeting times but still wish to take part in relational ministry. We encourage you to begin online groups to fit the needs of your group or parish. Online small groups encourage daily interaction with the content and one another, and can provide rich spiritual opportunities for deep conversation.
- Getting an Online Small Group Started
- Facilitating & Moderating Online Communities
- Facilitation Best Practices for Online Conversations
- Meeting Pastoral Needs Online
- Asynchronicity vs. Synchronicity
- Online Timeline
Seven-Week Online Small Group Model
We’ve created shareable, image-based discussion questions for each day of Meeting Jesus. These questions are inspired by the prayer journal and the Brothers’ online videos. This curriculum may be started at any time in the church year.